Sunday, June 21, 2015

Professional Development

You will find a host of professional development sites/resources available on my portfolio.  I focused my attention on professional development in the integration of technology into the classroom as well as mathematics instruction.  These sites provide many resources in addition to professional development opportunities that make them well worth looking over.  One of the downsides of most quality professional development resources are that they often times have costs associated with them.  I tried to include free and pay sources for you to peruse depending on your needs.  As with any profession, it is important that we take developing our trade seriously, so I hope this list of resources blesses you on your journey.  If you visited my sources, please feel free to leave comments below about what you thought and any additional resources are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment