Monday, June 22, 2015

Photostories

Photostories are a tool for sharing information that is fun and creative!  Basically, a photostory is a story told with pictures, captions, and background themes and music to liven things up a bit.  To make a photostory, you can use programs like Animoto, Photo Story 3, and iMovie.  This would be a great tool for students to share what they did over a break, what they learned over the course of a unit, or a way for them to simply share something in an interesting and dynamic way!  Teachers can also use photostories to launch unit or teach simple skills in a way that is fresh and new to the students.

The photostory I created was a hoot to make!  I thought it would be fun to introduce a health lesson on dental hygiene using lots of sugary images and some pictures of me preparing to floss, brush, and rinse my teeth.  Take a look and tell me what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment