Saturday, June 20, 2015

Educational Websites

I have created a webpage that highlights internet websites useful for students, parents and educators.  The websites contained on this page are a small sampling of the type of content available to educators, parents, and students online.  In today’s technological age, information and content specific materials are abundant and can be useful for enriching student education, providing educators with quality professional development or ideas, and helping parents become their child’s number one advocate and teacher.  You will notice that I have included five sites for educators, five sites for parents, and five sites for students.  Many of my choices are interchangeable between audiences and can be just as applicable for one audience as another.


The 15 selected sites highlight learning games, video lessons and practice forums, parenting tips for home and tips on interacting with school, and professional development for educators plus much, much more!  Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments below!  If you think I have omitted a crucial site, I would love to hear all about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment